Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stop and Stare

Tuesday, November 3rd, 2009. 11:49 am.
Countdown to LA: 81 days.
Countdown to Sydney: 92 days.

So, exciting news...some may know that I am in love with One Republic, like in a seriously heart-breaking, unrequited way. I have, however, never seen them in concert. So, imagine my surprise when I come into work this morning and found out that I have 2 free tickets to their private concert tonight!!! Luckily, my partner in crime, Naz (or my heterosexual life partner as I affectionately call her) is free tonight to accompany me!

We plan to strap on our best (slash comfiest) dancing shoes and party the night away.


Ryan, my love....I am coming for you! Pics to come tomorrow!

On another unrelated note: Our third PIC (partner in crime) is coming home from a much too long stint in California....can't wait for the adventures to come!

Perpetually Dreaming,

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment