Monday, December 28, 2009

Sometimes perfection can be perfect hell, perfect.

Monday, December 28th, 2009
Countdown to LA: 26 days
Countdown to Sydney: 37 days

Oh…hey there blog. How have you been? Its been a while since we’ve talked. I know I know, we’ve been bad friends, we haven’t visited in a while. It’s no excuse, but we’ve been extremely busy lately. So as I sit in bed with a glass of merlot and my laptop, I’ll give you the lowdown on the last 2 weeks.

I guess we’ll start with the most important thing - Naz and I are reunited!! After 2 whole weeks of nausea-inducing withdrawal, we are officially back together where we belong! Naz will update you later on her trip to the Dominican but from the stories she’s told me, it was amazing!

Last time we spoke, I told you all about my procrastination and my impeding to-do list. Well, with the move date quickly approaching, I kicked my ass into high-gear and was actually efficient and productive. I used my lunch breaks at work to cross of 2 of the 3 tasks on my list! My visa is processing as we speak and I have officially (and finally) filed my taxes! The license is a different story but I’m working on it.

Naz had a mini freak-out with her visa, as they won’t let her apply for it until she’s paid her tuition (which she hasn’t) so she has to wait till Jan 4th when her school reopens from the holidays to apply. Apparently it only takes 2-3 days so (fingers crossed) we’re in the clear.
Our agenda for this week includes: making appointments to get our tattoos, packing, and figuring out the most economical way for us to transport all of our shit from Canada to Australia. On top of that, we’re working everyday, it’s New Years Eve and we have a late Christmas dinner with all of our girls tomorrow night. We’ll update you on that later!

Well, that’s it for now. I promise to be a better friend to you in the future, we will never go that long without speaking ever again! Oh and did I forget to mention - we leave in 26 days?!?!?! Where DOES the time go??

Perpetually Dreaming,
Linds & Naz

No comments:

Post a Comment